Why Full-Body Workouts are Important
Getting into shape isn’t easy. The first and most difficult thing you must do is gather motivation. Motivation to go to the gym daily and to conduct a rigorous workout. Even if you make a plan and decide to follow it, the chances are your hectic life will stop you from achieving the perfect body.
After all, there is so much to do. Between cardio and mobility, it is hard to decide which workout to do for maximum benefits. This is when total-body workouts come in handy. These workouts are to be performed four days a week rather than daily. Moreover, they help in exercising each muscle of your body, thereby ensuring that you can target various muscle groups via a single workout.
Benefits of Full-Body Workouts
Reluctant to partake in a full-body workout? Well, here are a few benefits you can realize if you do perform it.
- It allows you to burn calories in less time
One of the biggest hurdles to achieving the dream body is time. Most of us are pressed on time and led a fast-paced life. The good thing about full-body workouts is that you achieve more in less time. The workout is such that it allows you to burn calories at a fast rate. So, compared to other forms of exercises, you will end up losing fat much quicker and much easily via full-body workouts.
- Building lean muscle mass
If your priority is to build muscle mass, you can achieve this too via a full-body workout. We know what you are thinking. Isn’t isolation work the best way to gain muscle mass? Well, while isolation exercises like leg days help, ignoring all the other muscles isn’t the way to go. A full-body workout lets you target a wide array of muscle groups at least three times every week. This is bound to enhance muscle growth.
- Gaining flexibility
Generally, stimulating a given muscle means performing various isolation workouts. However, with the help of full-body workouts, your body and muscles truly become one unit which can all be stimulated through the same workout. This helps in gaining flexibility and ensuring that you can keep up with your workout, regardless of how busy your schedule gets.
5 best rowing machines for full-body workouts
Are you considering performing full-body workouts? Well, here are 5 best rowing machines for full-body workouts that might help you.
- Model D Indoor Rowing Machine by Concept2: With a weight capacity of 500 pounds, this equipment has managed to receive positive reviews from the masses.
- Incline Full Motion Rowing Machine by Sunny Health & Fitness which is equipped with an ergometer that helps you in keeping tabs with your progress.
- Natural Rowing Machine in Ash Wood by Water Rower, which are equipped with built-in water tanks that allows for a real-like rowing experience.
- Magnetic Rowing Machine by Sunny Health & Fitness, which is very affordable yet robust in its construction.
- Body Trac Glider 1050 by Stamina, which is one most compact row machine you can get. Its low price is also an added advantage.
Perform a full-body workout. Realize the benefits associated with it.