Hey, guys, in this post, we’re going to be reviewing the best bass Bluetooth speakers you can buy right now. We have made this list based on my expert opinion and hours of research and listed them based on size, features and price. This is upgraded technology and for sure it will more advantageous in the upcoming time.
OONTZ Angle 3XL:
The First product on our list is the OONTZ Angle 3XL Speaker. This is our best bass Bluetooth speaker for outdoors. If you’re a bass head looking for a great Bluetooth speaker for camping or taking to outdoor activities, then you won’t want to miss out on the OONTZ Angle 3XL. It’s got great sound.
You can turn quite loud and delivered some great thumping bass. That’s rich and full to fill the open spaces currently priced at 100 dollars. The 3XL is built rugged for the outdoors with high quality sound. That’s distortion free even at maxed volumes to fill the great wide open.
You’ll love how the awesome digital audio processor delivers impressive mids and highs from the combination of dual stereo drivers and a pair of precision tweezers. Best of all, combine that with the three bass radiators and you’ve got powerful tunes with great dynamic range with some serious, low end thumping for the bass lovers. Plus, you don’t have to keep it too close. The 3XL has an insane Bluetooth range of up to 100 feet, letting you keep your devices in a safe place without sacrificing the music you love. You’ll love how you can wirelessly connect a second 3XL speaker so you can play music in two separate areas. How Technology is changing business with smart and unique products.
- Sound quality: 34 watt power output for high quality volume in a large space from dual two point seven five inch stereo drivers to precision tweeters and three bass radiators’.
- Bluetooth: incredible 100 foot Bluetooth range.
- Resilient Design: rated IPX 5 splash proof, rain proof and built rugged.
- Battery: up to eight hours of playback.
- Versatile: connect with a second OONTZ Angle 3XL to provide simultaneous sound from both speakers.
- Bluetooth range: performance can suffer a little near the end of its 100 foot range.
If you love base and you’re looking for a great Bluetooth speaker that’ll pump out the heavy bass beats for your camping trips, garden parties or even just your own home shine, the OONTZ Angle 3XL is a great option for you. It delivers some great thumping bass that’s rich and full without distortion.
The second products on our list are the Sony GTK XB90. This is our best bass Bluetooth speaker for parties. If you love deep, punchy bass and want a Bluetooth speaker that can handle the booming base of the songs you love than the Sony GTK XB90 is perfect for you with its extra bass technology that will give your house parties nightclub sound currently priced at 350 dollars. The XB90 adds power to every bass-line with some serious low end performance to create deep, punchy bass that gets people dancing with just a simple press of a button. Everyone will be blown away by the resounding bass. You’ll love how portable it is so you can have that great bass sound wherever you go. The one box designed with built in handles makes it easy for you to carry and party anywhere. Plus, the flexible two ways setup gives you great sound either standing up or play sideways, even if the party starts to move the x b 90’s got you covered with up to 16 hours of continuous playback with its built in battery. And when the sun goes down, kill the lights and let the XB90. Wow. Everyone with its infinity mirror lighting that creates incredible lighting effects that that’ll bring your favorite tracks to life. You can even customize the lighting effects on the fly from both the Sony Music Center and festival apps. So you’ll always be in control of your party with either a Bluetooth or NFC connection. Technology is moving very fast and for sure there is some Positive and Negative Effects of Technology.
- Powerful: 360 watt power output for loud, punchy sound.
- Connectivity: connects with Bluetooth four points to NFC or USB for Wired Connections.
- Microphone Port: Plug in a mike and you’ve got instant karaoke for the party.
- Bass cannon: extra base functionality to add serious power to your baselines.
- Battery: up to 16 hour play time from single charge.
- Lights: Mere lighting adds a visual component to your music and can be customized through the app.
- Heavy weighs a hefty 36 and a half pounds.
If you are looking for a Bluetooth speaker, that can pump out serious bass for your gathering. The Sony GTK XB90 is the perfect party speaker for you that can deliver the thundering bass beats to kick start your party indoors or even outdoors with it’s built in battery.