A wig or hairpiece made from natural hair is a masterpiece of true craftsmanship. Postage products made from human hair are inherently stronger and more durable than visually similar products made from synthetic fibers. With proper care, your natural hair wigs will delight you for a long time. There are online sites that offer human hair closure, body wave closure and human hair extensions made from high-quality human hair, during the processing of which the direction of growth of the cuticle was taken into account and the natural scaly layer was preserved.
Natural hair can be thermally styled, which opens up many individual hairstyles. For washing and care, use only special products, for example, Human Hair use only natural hair products from the Expert Care series.
Remember that conventional products used for natural hair are not suitable for natural fiber products.
How often should natural hair products be washed?
How often you need to wash your wig or natural hairpiece depends on the intensity of wearing. Regular washing will increase the product’s lifespan and maintain its silky- natural shine. For normal daily wear, we recommend washing your wig or patch once or twice a week. Choose the frequency of washing individually, depending on your activity.
Use ONLY deep wave closure wig care products recommended by your wig specialist. These products are specially for the particular hair replacement you buy, and the manufacturer does not provide a warranty on the wig if natural products are not used.
- Put on a wig or hairpiece over the stripper’s head. You can secure the garment with a tailor pin, but avoid piercing the monofilament or lace front.
- Comb your hair before washing with a soft, rounded bristle brush and gently detangle any tangles. If there are any styling or fixing products left on the hair, it will easily dissolve with the shampoo the next time you wash it.
- Holding with your hands, wet hair from roots to ends under running warm water. Please never wash your wig or natural hairpiece in a water bath.
- Take a small amount of human hair shampoo and apply it gently from root to tip. Please do not apply pressure when rubbing.
- Rinse off the shampoo thoroughly under clean water.
- Place the wig on a larger towel, roll it in, pull out the water by twisting the towel gently.
- Apply hair balm in the same way. Take a small amount of the balm and gently distribute it from the base to the ends.
- Take your sparse wig comb, direct your legs where you want it, shape it so it dries in the direction you want. Very carefully comb out the wig, and dry it.
- Synthetic wigs are much more practical than natural ones; they do not get dry easily, so you can use a dryer or hang it up for drying on your wigtree.
Rinse hair again under clean running water and pat dry gently with a towel. Please do not rub or wring.
At every fourth wash, replace the balm with the hair recovery mask. It intensively regenerates and moisturizes the hair, Leave the revitalizing mask on for 10 minutes. Then rinse your hair under warm water and pat dry with a towel.
A styrofoam head or stand is ideal for drying a wig or natural hairpiece. Just leave the product on your head to dry naturally, then you can style it as you wish.
Another tip from the experts.
If you are in a hurry: simply spray repair spray several times on roots of the human hair closure and do not rinse. The revitalizing spray moisturizes the wig hair and makes it easy to comb – no rinsing!