The CBSE syllabus/curriculum is released by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) for 2022-23. At some particular academic year, there is a list of subtopics and topics which must be covered as per the NCERT CBSE syllabus. The CBSE Class 12 Syllabus 2022-23 PDF download plays a crucial role to score well in your class 12 result.
There are various objectives of the CBSE Class 12 Syllabus, some of the main objectives are given in the article. Students should follow such objects to practice more and more while studying the complete CBSE Syllabus for Class 12. Let’s know it in detail.
Objectives Of The CBSE Curriculum
The main objectives of the CBSE Class 12 curriculum are stated as under:
- Students must explore their inner potential and inculcate self-awareness.
- Class 12 Students should work hard to acquire knowledge and develop livelihood skills.
- Students should express their talent in public and also appreciate the other people through their work.
- Students should try to achieve success and strive for excellence.
- For the betterment of humanity, the students must utilize technology and information.
- They should inculcate good values and cultural learning in them.
- They should be able to promote the different skills of life and acquire more and more knowledge for long term learning.
Importance of Class 12 CBSE Syllabus
The syllabus is a very important part of the textbook curriculum and must be examined appropriately to know the marks weightage of every topic of the subject.
- Marks Weightage for each section and time duration are well covered in the syllabus.
- The question paper format is also very well explained in the syllabus. This way students can have the idea of the questions to be asked.
- As per the CBSE board class 12 syllabus the exam papers are prepared. Having proper information about the syllabus will prove advantageous for the students.
- All the important topics which will come in board exams are mentioned in the syllabus of class 12th.
- Students can effectively prepare for the Class 12 board paper so that no important topic is missed.
- A syllabus is a well-constructed tool for planning the topics of the subjects in an organized systematic way and manner. It is helpful for the students as well as the teachers.
CBSE Class 12 Examination Scheme
The examination scheme for Class 12 is as follows:-
- The Assessment scheme will comprise the internal assessment, theory, and practical components according to the syllabus prescribed for every subject.
- Theory: The entire syllabus of Class XII is covered by the board examination. Based on the 9 point grading system, the marks will be awarded in every scholastic subject.
- Internal Assessment: According to the details given in the syllabus for every subject.
- Assessment of Co-Scholastic Areas: The objective assessment of the performance level of the students is prepared by the concerned teacher. Based on students’ overall performance, the grades are assigned to the students.
WHY STUDY WITH VIDYA SETU?
One can study with Vidya Setu because of the reasons mentioned below:-
- Best Faculty-The faculty is very much learned and experienced in teaching.
- Recorded Video Lectures-One can study at any place and at any instant of time with the video lectures.
- Doubt Solving Facility-The expert faculties at Vidya Setu is always there to guide the students.
- Quality Study Material- One can get the best comprehensive study material for the CBSE, ICSE, State Board, NCERT Preparation.
- Online Mock Test Paper- Students can easily score more marks with the online Test Series preparation. The online mock papers prove highly beneficial for the students.
- Modes Of Learning-There are different learning modes such as free videos on the USB, Laptop, Mobile, and Tablet.
The objectives of the CBSE class 12 syllabus 2022-23 is to provide detailed information about the mandatory topics which are to be asked in the board exams. The syllabus provides the students with a rough brief idea about the paper pattern. With the help of the syllabus, the students can achieve their target of excelling in the main papers. Vidya Setu provides the updated syllabus to its viewers and helps them achieve their desired goal of securing the highest marks.
FAQs Regarding CBSE Syllabus
Frequently asked questions regarding NCERT CBSE Syllabus are given below:
Q. One can download the CBSE Class 10 Syllabus from which site?
A. From the official CBSE website the students can easily download the Class 10 CBSE syllabus.
Q. Is the syllabus the same for the NCERT and CBSE?
A. We can say that NCERT and CBSE syllabus is the same as based on the NCERT guidelines only the CBSE syllabus is prepared.