Liposuction is a surgical technique used to remove unwanted fat from specific areas.
The procedure is performed by the Best Lady Gynecologist Mansarovar Jaipur, a plastic surgeon, or general surgeon who makes an incision near the area to be treated and sucks out the fat through large tubes. The tubes are connected to a machine that removes the unwanted fat, which then collects in small chambers that can be drained.
The good thing about liposuction is that it can do wonders for many different body parts like hips and thighs. However, it’s not without side effects, so you will want to consult your doctor before undergoing any surgery of this magnitude.
What Are The Significant Advantages Of Accessing Liposuction For Fat Removal?
Liposuction is a proven, safe, and effective method for reducing localized fat in people who are good surgical candidates. Patients with as little as 20 lbs of fat to lose can benefit from Liposuction & Tummy Tuck Surgery in Jaipur.
1) The most significant advantage of liposuction is that it can be done in the comfort of your home under local anesthesia. So, you don’t have to travel far and spend unnecessary time in a hospital bed.
2) The procedure is generally fast and not very painful at all; the discomfort associated with the surgery lasts only a few days after it is performed. Also, many people report enjoying more energy and better vitality soon after the surgery.
3) Liposuction is considered highly safe. There are very few side effects, such as bruising, bleeding, infection, and even death. However, these are unlikely to occur if you choose an experienced dermatologist who has performed hundreds of successful surgeries.
4) After the procedure, you can resume your normal lifestyle in about two days and work in about three or four days. There may be some swelling for a week, but it will gradually subside.
What Factors Should You Consider Before Having Liposuction?
- You must consult your doctor and perform a thorough physical examination before deciding to undergo liposuction surgery.
- Since liposuction is not a weight-loss surgery, your doctor will examine you for general health parameters such as serum cholesterol, blood pressure, blood sugar levels, and blood count.
- Your doctor will also examine the area you are planning to undergo Liposuction & Tummy Tuck Surgery in Jaipur. They will assess the amount of fat in the body part and check if it is excessive.
- If your doctor decides that you are a good candidate for liposuction without any significant health risks, then they may proceed with the surgery or recommend alternatives to achieve better results.
Risks Of Undergoing Liposuction Surgery
Although there are very few downsides associated with liposuction, they are essential to consider before you decide to have it done.
1) The most common risk associated with this procedure is liquid accumulation in the skin, known as edema. It will eventually fade away, but it can last for a few weeks.
2) There is also a risk of experiencing blood vessel injuries such as bleeding or bruising around the treated area.
3) Swelling, particularly edema in your legs, may occur after the procedure. It will gradually go down after a few weeks.
4) Risks of surgery include infection or bleeding. Your body may reject the procedure, and there is also a risk of skin infection if you have an open incision.
5) Risks of anesthesia include allergic reaction and loss of oxygen to your brain; this can lead to serious side effects such as coma, cognitive decline, or even death.
The technique used for liposuction depends upon the fat accumulated in the body part that’s being treated. The procedure can be performed in several different ways. Some of them include one like free Surgery by Best Lady Gynecologist Mansarovar Jaipur. The doctor makes a small incision and withdraws the fat through the skin. This type of liposuction is performed through free flap surgery.
The microvascular Free Flap Liposuction involves making an incision in the shape of a tube, but it’s not made directly on the skin. It starts from just below the umbilicus, moves upward, and then cuts off to give access to the treatment area for lipopexy surgery.
The doctor may use these techniques to achieve optimal results and fast recovery.