Vedic Astrology is an age-old time -tested Indian future forecasting instrument. Across cultures, people are using various tools to have insight into their fate. India has developed its very own indigenous and the oldest method of prediction in the form of Vedic Astrology.
Are you curious about your destiny? Do you want to have an accurate insight into future events? No, we are not giving any misleading and vague ways to tempt you in the name of forecasts.
In fact, Astrology is a scientific method that uses various mathematical calculations to derive a particular prediction. Understanding this ancient marvel will enhance our life clarity. So here we bring the brief idea of Indian Vedic Astrology.
What is Indian Vedic Astrology?
Hindu Astrology is the science of the impacts of planetary transits on our lives. It is based on astronomy. For accurate predictions, astrologers require the exact locations of the planets at any given time and the right locations of the zodiac star signs in relation to any place on earth.
When the accurate situations of the signs and planets are known, astrologers can create charts describing these areas. Using such Natal Chart, an astrologer can give a wide range of predictions about different life areas. Fundamentally, astrology is used to know one’s self and Karma for his life.
Fundamental Principles of Vedic Astrology
Rishi Parashar is the backbone of Vedic Astrology and its guidelines. There are a few basic principles of Astrology. These are the basic premise of the entire Vedic Astrology predictions.
- The first basic rule is everything is interlinked. Your actions or duties affect the greater Universe and vice-versa.
- A predestined universal design decides your karma or fate.
- Your life is a depiction of the greater whole, and you are a soul incarnating a body at a particular time and place.
- As per the theory of Karma, your life affects by your Karma-deeds. You get results of your deeds, whether good or bad.
- We also believe in a past life and its karmic account being forward into another life.
- The life cycle can be affected by planets and their positions. Mostly Universe teaches us lessons through various Graha dosha.
- Such teachings empower our souls and make us ready for the next life cycle.
The Predictive Vedic Astrology
Vedic Astrology predictions are based on your birth charts and natal charts. Predictive astrology considers the below-mentioned point.
- Various Graha Dashas give accurate predictions.
- The planetary ruling period-a distinct feature of Hindu Astrology is reliable and gives extensive insights.
- It offers astrologers a wide range of diverse predictions dealing with every aspect of your life.
- So Vedic Astrology is not limited to general or overall life forecasts. It gives more in-depth insights into various life issues.
Properties of Hindu Astrology
There are specific properties on which the astrological predictions rely. Learning Vedic Astrology includes a brief understanding of all these essential parts of Jyotish Shastra.
- Mapping the exact positions of different planets at the time of your birth helps create a distinct chart which is known as the Birth chart.
- Horoscope or Natal chart is used as a primary tool to see planetary placements and to cast general predictions.
- Twelve Astrological Houses helps categorize life areas; planets sitting inside each house predicts a particular field of life.
- Each house deals with distinct fields, and together all the house, planetary positions and ruling planets of the house help derive a specific prediction.
Unique Astrological Charts
- There are various charts astrologers develop for unique purposes.
- D9 chart or Navamsa Chart, KP charts, horary charts, etc. are such particular charts. These charts serve very specific needs. Such as D9 chart is exclusively helpful for marriage related forecasts.
Difference between Western Astrology And Vedic Astrology
- Vedic Astrology uses fixed zodiac signs, and western astrologers use moving zodiacs to predict.
- Western astrologers use house systems that place the degree of the Ascendant in the First House. Vedic astrologers use Whole Sign Houses, where the Ascendant can happen anywhere.
- Western astrologers analyze all of the principal planets, including Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, while Vedic astrologers use the visible planets only.
- It is impossible to cover all the differences, but the fundamental variations between two predictive systems are mentioned here.
Significance of Vedic Astrology
- Rashifal is the final outcome of astrologers after carefully analyzing your birth charts. It is a clear indicator of future events
- Daily Rashifal gives an idea about a particular day’s insights. You can plan your day after reading daily Rashifal.
- Astrology predicts life events accurately. It gives exact timings and effectively rectifies odds.
- It indicates various Graha Dosha. Such planetary ill-effects can harm life in multiple areas.
- Performing a specific remedy suggested by Astrology helps reduce these planetary ill-effects.
- Astrology portrays your career, finance, wedding journey, and almost every life phase extensively.
- With Panchang you can get details of various Kaal and promising times to perform religious customs.
- It predicts critical situations, sudden events, notable changes and significant shifts of life well-in-advance.
- These predictions help us to know our life path. It tells us our soul purpose.
- It also reflects your zodiac traits, likes and dislikes in general, your thought pattern, etc.
- Astrology predictions help a lot before the wedding to know about the future marital journey.
Why, in this digital age, people still trust the obsolete forecasting methods of Astrology? It is a scientific rationale and an accurate source to foresee the future.
Also, it is the oldest and time-tested tool serving diverse life essential areas. Vedic Astrology acts like a celestial marvel guiding us throughout life. Steven Forrest rightly described – “Astrology is just a finger pointing at reality”! Are you ready to unravel your realty?