Every young man tries his luck to be a model at least once in a lifetime. To be a model you need to have a portfolio pictures ready before you go and try your luck in the modeling circuit. Somewhere, some of the men fail to show those 6 pack abs on the final photoshoot day. While looking at the advertising billboards we often wonder how these models are able to get those killer abs and muscular bodies. India’s leading male Karan Oberoi model has every possible answer to a question that might arise in your mind if you might have been thinking till now that how these models ever do that? Or maybe you ever wanted to get that photoshoot done for yourself to become a model. Its also not that easy the way it looks and definitely not a cakewalk.
Models before photoshoot go through a tough time where they have to show tremendous discipline when it comes to eating more than just a workout!
India’s top male model Karan Oberoi who is also referred as Karan Oberoi model because of the ‘fittest model tag’ associated with his name is also one of the sexiest and fittest men you shall ever find in Indian modeling market, known for his killer style, macho body, and rugged looks. Not just that, he’s one of the few male models in India who is pretty much the only one whose name we actually know and is ‘top male model’ of the present-day young generation. Besides being the face of leading fashion and fitness brands this hard to ignore ‘handsome man’ has also won many awards along the way which does justify his top model status. Karan was also labeled as ‘the sexiest man alive’ by India’s leading publication Filmfare magazine.
These are few things that Karan “KO” Oberoi follows that allows him to look lean and muscular before a photoshoot Day:
- According to Model Karan Oberoi to have a body like him on a photo shoot day, for instance, you have a photoshoot after a couple of weeks, there is a need to go on a careless diet, where for 2 weeks you need to totally rely on a protein diet.
- For two weeks you need to eat food that is high in protein content as meat, chicken, fish, and eggs and if you are a vegetarian you can eat sprouts, soya or cottage cheese.
- You also need to keep drinking water to get rid of water retention as depleting water before photoshoot day is also necessary.
- Supplements like protein powders and creatine powders should be stopped as they allow them to retain water in the body.
- There is a need to control sodium content in the body by eating very less salt and sugary foods.
- There is a need to do more of cardio activity like running, cycling or playing any sport.
- When it comes to weight training one should do more of repetitions in the gym of all the exercises.
- Karan Oberoi (KO) also believes before photo shoot one should do all body parts everyday with lot of repetitions.
- Before photo shoot one should not follow the same schedule for fitness that is usually being followed throughout the year.
- 2 days prior to photo shoot he starts loading carbohydrates like sweet potato and brown rice to peek up the insulin levels.
- While we start loading carbs before a photoshoot day, our body gets in the state of shock and holds carbohydrates which gives a muscular look.