Full-Color Estate Agent Boards, or double-sided posters, are an effective way to advertise your company and its goods. They are perfect for the promotion of your latest promotions and seasonal collections and helping you promote your property over the summer season.
Advertising your company in this way will increase awareness of your company’s presence whilst also increasing sales. In addition to this, banners provide a highly visible advertising method, reaching hundreds of potential customers at a time. These benefits of estate agent boards make them an ideal promotional tool.
Here are some tips on how to use estate agent boards for your business:
- Advertise products and promote the company: They help to advertise your products while also promoting your company. This means that the estate agent boardsyou buy are made from high-quality materials, ensuring that your board’s last for many years. Your banner designs can be changed at any time, depending on your advertising needs. This ensures that you don’t just change your banner, but change the advertising message on the board, too – and often! By advertising your company on more than one board, you are maximising the exposure of your company.
- Choosing Shape: When it comes to estate agent boards, ensure that the shape and design of your boards are suited to the type of property you represent. For example, if your company represents beach properties, then it would be wise to buy beach-shaped estate agent boards. Beach shaped boards are typically printed on high quality, UV fade-resistant paper. The benefit of buying these types of the board is that they are easily recognised and remembered, making them highly effective advertising tools. Also, these shapes are not uncommon, making them memorable, which is something that customers appreciate. VC Print is a professional printing services provider that can help you chose the right type of construction site banners and estate agent boards for your business.
- The size of the signboard: There are different options available depending on the size of your property and advertising requirements. Some construction site bannersor boards are able to display larger, full-colour images, whereas others are only able to display square, legible text. The choice is ultimately yours, dependent upon what type of signage you require. Generally, medium-sized businesses will benefit from choosing a board that has between seven and nine metres in length and between seven and nine centimetres in width, the most common being between eight and nine centimetres in width and between nine and ten centimetres in height.
- Budget: Cost How much money are you prepared to spend on your estate agent boards? This is a question that you must ask yourself before you make a purchase, so you can be sure you are getting a fair deal. Buying more than one board is a great idea, as each one will be displayed on a different property within your estate agent business. It is possible to save money by buying a less expensive estate agents board, but the one board per property option is a good investment, so you will not regret your investment at a later date.
- Contact details: The signboards or banners should have all of the relevant information necessary to display effectively, such as your phone number and website address, and possibly photos. If there are any graphics on the board, you should ensure they are easily readable, and there is no distracting background noise, such as tree foliage.
VC Print is the name you can rely on for high-quality estate agent boards and construction site banners. The company operates online and provides a wide range of templates to choose from.