With the SBI Elite credit card, you can get benefits in various areas including travel, shopping, movies, etc. SBI Card Elite is a very rewarding card, especially if you’re a big spender, with a reward rate of 2.5% (on selected categories).
This ELITE Card is provided by the State Bank of India (SBI) to those who travel regularly around the country and around the world. It’s a travel and lifestyle credit card with perks like domestic and international lounge access, as well as discounts on international and domestic flights and hotel reservations.
Besides, the SBI ELITE credit card gives dining and entertainment benefits as well. The annual subscription charge is INR 4,999 plus relevant taxes.
The SBI ELITE Card’s Highlights
- On payment of the annual fees,one receives an INR 5,000 e-Gift Voucher.
- Every year, one will receive free movie tickets worth INR 6,000.
- Earning up to 50,000 bonus reward points per year, worth INR 12,500.
- One will have access to the Priority Pass Program, which is worth $99.
SBI ELITE Credit Card Limit
The limit of your SBI Card ELITE is set at the bank’s discretion. Using different elements, the bank considers the same, that’ll include the applicant’s credit history, credit report, and credit score. Beside that, your outstanding debts or loans were also taken under consideration while determining your card limit.
Eligibility Criteria for the Elite SBI Credit Card
- If you’re a salaried applicant, your age should be between 21 and 55 years
- self-employed must be between the ages of 21 and 70 years
- Should be an Indian citizen
List Documents Needed
- KYC documentation includes a passport, voter’s ID card, driver’s licence, Aadhaar letter or card, NREGA card, and PAN card.
- Ration card, passport, utility bills for address proof
- Aadhar Card/ PAN Card/ Driving Licence/ Voter Id Card are all acceptable forms of identification.
- Latest three pay slips/bank statements for income verification
- Passport size photographs
Annual & Joining Fee
- Joining Fees: INR 4999 + Taxes (Welcome gift worth INR 5,000)
- Annual Fees: INR 4999 + Taxes
What Benefits Does the SBI Elite Credit Card Provide?
- e-Gift Cards as a welcome gift
When you join, you’ll receive fantastic welcome e-gift certificates. Yatra, Hush Puppies/Bata, Pantaloons, Aditya Birla Fashion, and Shoppers Stop are among the travel and leisure brands available.
- SBI ELITE Card Rewards Points Structure
Spending on eating, department stores, and groceries earns you 5X Reward Points.
- Benefits of Milestones
Earning guarantees additional Reward Points when you spend $3,000 or more every year.
- Access to Airport Lounges
Get four complimentary trips to International Priority Pass Lounges outside of India per calendar year (maximum of two visits per quarter) and eight complimentary visits to Domestic VISA/Mastercard Lounges in India per calendar year (max. 2 visits per quarter).
- Trident Privilege Membership
Trident Privilege Red-Tier membership is complimentary. Upon registration, receive 1,000 welcome points. Get 1,500 bonus points on your first stay and a $1,000 hotel credit if you stay for more than one night.
- Lowest Forex Commission
On overseas transactions, your SBI Card ELITE provides you with the lowest foreign currency mark-up charge of 1.99 percent. For every $100 spent on overseas purchases, you will receive 2 Reward Points.
- Access to International Lounges
A $99 priority pass subscription is available to you. Outside of India, enjoy up to 6 free Airport Lounge visits per calendar year (maximum of 2 visits per quarter) beginning July 1, 2017. Over 1,000 airport lounges are available globally.
- Membership of Vistara Club
A free Vistara Silver Club membership and an upgrade ticket. For every $100 spent on Vistara flights, you’ll earn 9 Club Vistara points.
- Concierge Service Exclusive
Get personalised help with flower and gift deliveries, as well as online doctor consultations.
As the name implies, the SBI Card ELITE is the pinnacle of SBI credit card. It’s a top-tier credit card with e-gift cards, ELITE rewards, international lounge access, complimentary Club Vistara membership, domestic airport lounge access, premium security, and more.